Big winter storms mean its time to escape the cold! I am sure you have packed your sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals and that cute sundress. But have you checked on your beauty essentials yet? Here are a few beauty items we recommend carrying on your trip.
- One of the first items you should pack is a sunscreen. Make sure you constantly reapply sunscreen during the day, on your body and face so that you are properly protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Stick Concealer. On vacation, we recommend going easy on the makeup. Opt for a look that's more natural and light on your skin. We recommend carrying a stick concealer as it glides on easily and covers all blemishes while still allowing your natural complexion to shine through.
- Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. As much fun as it is to spend time by the beach, the salt from the sea and the chlorine from the pool water do dry your hair out. Carry a nourishing or hydrating shampoo/conditioner (one that is free from sulfates and parabens) with you to replace all lost moisture and to ensure that your locks are ready for the wind and sun.
- Tanning Mist. For those who want a little sun kissed color, try a tanning spray that will give you that glow within minutes. Don’t forget to exfoliate before applying any tanning spray for the best look.
- Shave Gel and Razors. Our Showerless Shave Gel is perfect for travel as it not only removes all your hair on the go, but also has a moisturizer built into the formulation to protect and hydrate your skin when you are on the beach or by the pool.
Comment below some of your favorite beauty items you are planning to bring on this winter escape.